Monday, July 30, 2007

I think it going to happen

Hey Girls,
I think our house is really going to go through this time. I still haven't registered Ella for school just because I thought what is the point if another house isn't going to go through. today I called to find out what I needed to get to register her, so I am feeling confident about this deal. We would move in on the 10th and her school starts the 13th. So we are barely making it here for school. I guess that is what happens when you go through 3 contracts for different houses. Caden's first day is the 8th, not sure if we are going to make that since I would have to drive him from Mesa to Happy valley and 43rd. We are all really excited to be moving into our own house soon. We have had fun living with and close to Jeremy's family, but even so we are looking forward to our new house. It's on 35th ave and Beardsley, so not far from the old one. I'll tell you more about the house when it is really official.
Hope everyone is doing well. It is crazy how often I am reminded of you girls. Just little things every once in a while. I thought of you Karie, the other night because I had cheese and grapes for a snack, I think cheese and apples goes better together.
Miss you all,
Jill

8 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I am so glad things are finally falling into place! That's awesome. Sometimes i miss phoenix so much! It's nice to hear crossroads that I am familiar with :) That is neat! Are you in the DV stake? Well I bet your house is great, can't wait to hear more. Thanks for the update, been thinking about you guys!
Rachel

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yeah Jill!! What a relief! We'll be excited to see it! Let us know if you need help with moving or anything!-Rachel

The Kalcichs said...

Jill,

I hope things do pull through for you guys! I can't believe the kids are starting school so soon. So will Caden start kindergarten this year? I know his birthday is right around the cut off. I'm just wondering since Hallie has the same birthday. Anyway, when things go through make sure to send some pictures. Good luck in the next few days!

-Ann

Maggie said...

Jill,

It sounds like you are moving into my old ward. It is an awesome ward!! What is the address? I am dying to know exactly where the house is. You can email me the address if you feel better that way. I can't wait to talk about the people in my old ward. I can give you all the dirt on them. Don't worry, all the podiatry students moved out.

Maggie

Jill said...

Hey girls, I am glad to hear from all of you. It does seem like school is starting early, but at the same time it will be such a relief to have them gone for a little while during the day. Caden is still going to the same preschool as last year. So we held him back. I have niece and nephew born on day before and the girl is starting kindergarten but my nephew is not, so its kind of a tough call. Maggie we have been wondering what ward you guys were in. When we looked it up I think it was Deer Valley 1st ward, but I could be remembering a different address. we are on the north side of the freeway, off 37th dr. let me know if this is your ward, I would love a little dirt, before we step into the unknown.
Jill

AnnMarie said...

Thanks for the reminder about registering for school. I'd better get on that for Porter, but I think here in Spokane they don't start until sometime after labor day. But I wouldn't mind getting him out of the house sooner.

Maggie said...

Yes you are in Deer Valley 1st ward. That is our old ward. There isn't much scoop to give until you start to get to know people. It is a fun ward though. I made some really good friends that I am so sad I had to leave. Bishop Haws is really laid back. The whole ward has a good mix. You have newly weds, nearly deads, and all in between with a great primary and nursery. I hope that you love it as much as we did.
Maggie

Shelah said...

hey girls--

I just found this blog and think it's such a fantastic idea! My husband too is (oh, so slowly) working his way through the process of becoming a doctor (he's in his third of four years of an adult cardiology fellowship now). How awesome that you have each other for support!