Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thank goodness for different rotations

Hello girls! I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Things have been so good hear. I can't believe how much calmer and better my life seems when Brett is around. We just had my three brothers, there girlfriends ( one being Amy's sister), my sister and two of there friends. It was a fun time, but kind of hectic. Amy, I love your sister. It was so fun getting to know her, and Shane and her look cute together. Also one of my good friend Ashley Landreth came down and one of my other friends, Shaunee Williams came and did a triathlon, so I got to see her. Anyways, it is always so fun see old friends. If any of you want to come to SUNNY San Diego, please feel free to come here. I also thought I would let all of you know I updated my blog spot. I think I got you all emailed about it, but just in case you didn't here it is www.brettbanksfamily.blogspot.com Also if any of you have blog spot let me know your address and let me know if it is okay to add you to my blogging friends list.
Well, I hope everyone is feeling a little more settled in. It been two months yesterday that all of our husband graduated. Crazy, huh. Love ya all, Kami

7 comments:

hughes family said...

kami, your blog is SO cute! i miss your kids so much, they look so different to me, especially aubs. anyway, love the blog!! fun to see pics of you guys!!

Adam Jensen said...

Kami, Thanks for the blog and update :) Glad things are looking up! I am excited for adam's rotation change too!!!

PS. For Everyone, just incase I hadn't posted it before. We have too we started last dec. so add us to yours! http://adam-jensenfamily.blogspot.com/

AnnMarie said...

Looks like San Diego has a lot to offer. Are you guys running a bead & breakfast with all those people coming in and out? :0)

I have a blog too for whoever wants to see www.annmariegrigg.blogspot.com

AnnMarie said...

Is Jenny in charge of this blog? We should have her put a list of our blog links on the side.

Peck Family said...

KAMI! i LOVE THIS MED. WIVES BLOG. SUCH A FUN IDEA!

The Kalcichs said...

Kami,
you're kids are so big! Your girls totally look like CA beach babes! And Braydon is a stud, I can't believe he's old enough to be eating solids. It still seems like he was just born. I want to hear more about this romance between your brother and Amy's sister. That is so fun! Thanks for the update. I'm glad things are easing up a bit.

The Mathews Family said...

I can't wait 'til James does Derm! This one isn't too bad, but he still doesn't have any days off it seems :( Glad you survived all the company!! :)