Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Move in Day Tomorrow

Hey everyone,
Guess what, we are actually going to move into our own house and quit mooching off of our family. Tomorrow we move out of our in-laws with all the stuff we brought here (which is a ton). Then on Friday we are moving in the rest of our house from the mini storage. Jeremy and I are very excited. Ella is scared, she has already moved once and gotten settled into her cousins house and likes having her here to play with all the time. Plus she is going to miss their ice machine, she says. So for her it is like we are moving twice, and she worries about everything. So we will see how smooth of a transition this will be for her. Caden is easygoing about everything but sometimes Ella's fear rubs off onto him. And Taylor, has been great but has started getting into everything. I am a little worried he is going to climb onto this built in desk in the loft of our new house, then look over the side wall and come crashing down to the first floor. It makes me cringe when I think about it. I am going to have to rig a baby gate to keep him out of there just for that purpose. Hopefully we all do ok.
Anyway it seems like the dog days of summer flew by this year, we were always busy. Hope everyone is doing well, and that the whole year isn't full of mad long hours at the hospital for our husbands. There has got to be a few easy rotations somewhere right, or maybe we can just get lucky and have an unofficial vacation while the doctor they are precepting for is on vacation. I'm jealous of you if that has happened.
Well life is good just a little out of control every once in a while.
Talk to you girls soon.

Jill

12 comments:

Maggie said...

Yeah for finally getting to move in!! Maybe to help Ella and the boys you should all get together and let your bodies all talk to each other. I'm sure your mom can help. I'm sorry to make fun of body talk and Ella's fears but I couldn't resist. I am sitting here giggling as I type this. I am going to laugh over this all day. I have seem to adjusted to this new schedule. I don't know that Jason has though. His last two call days he asked me to come eat with him. I guess he is getting lonely. I on the other hand would kill for some alone time. I miss girl's night although I am not sure how it would fit into this new schedule. Oh well maybe I should have a talk with my body and see how I really feel about all of this.

Maggie

Adam Jensen said...

I am so excited for you guys to finally have your own space! I am sure after school starts and Ella makes friends she will adjust :) I always have those flashes of all the terrible things that could happen to kyler if I didn't do this or that...I hate how they make me feel! But I think they help me prevent a lot of accidents with him too! Good luck moving!!!
love, Rachel

Jill said...

Maggie, your're hilarious. I laughed out loud and Ella is standing here, reading over my shoulder trying to figure out why her name is on the computer. I still don't like Jeremy's schedule. He hates it as well, he is always exhausted. It will hopefully be a little better once the commute is not so long. Anyway stuff got held up today because we are dealing with incompetent people at the title agency and hopefully we can record today, because my van is loaded up and good to go.
You know.
Jill

AnnMarie said...

I think I would like to know more about this "body talk" would it work for my boys :) Good luck moving in Jill (once the idiots get everything squared away with your house). How hot is it now, or is it just raining like crazy, either way that should make it fun.

The Kalcichs said...

I'm also very interested in this body talk. Is this what I've been needing for my kids all along and I never even knew it existed? Jill, I hope you can get in there today. I'm sure you're anxious to get settled in before school starts. Maggie, how did your talk with your body go?

Ann

Maggie said...

Girls, girls, girls if you don't know about body talk then maybe you weren't attending girl's night as much as you should have been. I will let Jill explain it since she first brought it up (at girl's night.) I have yet to have my talk with my body so maybe that is why I have had a cold for a week and a half and kanker sore that won't go away. I should practice what I preach. Anyway, Jill good luck with getting in. It is frustrating to be so close to moving in and having to wait for little dumb things.
Maggie

banks said...

I hope you got in today. It will be so nice to get settled in. I am glad the summer has gone fast for you. It has gone so fast for us too. Brynn starts pre-school next week, so I guess our summer will kind of be over then. I hope the move goes well, and Ella and your family can feel settled.

The Mathews Family said...

I don't have to have special talks with my body.. it's constantly screaming at me, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN HERE?? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" ;) I do remember that girl's night and I was intrigued.. never heard of anything like that before.

Jill- so hoping you guys got moved in and that Ella can stop stressin' I'm sure she'll find some great new friends and cousins are still pretty close too! So happy you guys finally found a place that worked out!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you guys!

Jill said...

Maggie I have no idea how to explain body talk. Something to do with energy and I don't know to many little things Its something my mom is studying and doing. So we are sometimes her guinea pigs.

Rachel thankyou for the Martinelli's and letting John come in early so Jeremy could help with the move. It's funny though he still got out of it, we just finished unloading the truck when her got there.

you guys all make me laugh,
Jill

Maggie said...

Jill this is what stood out to me when you explained it. My explanation probably makes it sound even crazier than it already is but isn't that half the fun. So here goes. You sit down and have all your organs talk to each other. So basically you don't say anything out of your mouth but your body does all the talking. And if I remember correctly you need an outside person to facilitate the conversation. Well that's what I have. If I got it all wrong then oh well. That's how body talk works in my brain. I know because it told me so.

AnnMarie said...

Sweet! I bet that could really come in handy when potty training. "So, Campbell, I want you to listen to your bladder when it is telling you it's full..."