Saturday, September 8, 2007

Last campout for the season

Well, I think I emailed the story to about everyone but if you missed it, long story short....Lane had diarrhea and we were up 3 times changing his diaper in our tent (42 degrees outside) and then Brayden messed his pants twice. It was a disaster. Brakes went out on the way home and then Lane pooped on the carpet when we got home. Memory = "crappy" campout. I will post some pics once I get them loaded.
Trent is getting his butt kicked and the crackhead (sorry) anesthesiologist added a few more nights of on-call for him just so he could get some "extra experience" because more happens at night.
Otherwise, we are doing great. Love life:) Boys are cute...most of the time. Baby is kickin' and I have made a couple friends.
Peace out.
Karie

5 comments:

hughes family said...

...and THIS is why we don't camp...
karie, i'm so sorry this was such a crappy campout for you guys! what a mess!!! maybe a few years down the road it will be more 'fun' again. thats what we're hoping for!

The Kalcichs said...

You are so brave to go camping, much less being six months pregnant. You must be so glad to be at home in your own bed with out so much poop going on. What a rough night. Why is Trent working so much? I thought this place was supposed to be family friendly. It sounds pretty rough. You are such a trooper. Keep on rockin!

-Ann

The Mathews Family said...

I'm with you Megan!

Way to go Karie. Add that to the list of "crappy" things you've lived to blog about ;)

Brizzee said...

Karie, I hate to say it but from the readers point of view that was hilarious. Only because it was not me. That is also why I choose not to camp. Sounds like you guys learned a lesson. Just kidding knowing you guys you will be out there next week.

Adam Jensen said...

Man, we went camping last week and I thought I had it rough with out any diarrhea! You are awesome for camping at six months, can't imagine you would have gotten any sleep even with out the poopy problems. I went camping at 6 months last time and boy was it a nightmare, w/o anykids I probably slept like 2 hours! Glad to hear you guys are trying to enjoy yourselves!
Love, Rachel