Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lifes Getting Better





































So it has been a long time since I have posted. There has been a lot going on. I am posting a bunch of pictures to show how life is going. First of all, Logan learned how to ride his bike without training wheels a few weeks ago. Dave and I have been practicing with him and we thought it was a lost cause. He was so awkward and unstable, then one day his cousin was over and she came in and said "I taught Logan how to ride his bike." I was like ya right so I went out there and sure enough she was holding on to his bike and let go and off he went. She is eight by the way. Logan also started preschool this week and he starts gymnastics tomorrow. He has been so excited he can hardly stand it.
We finally got grass! That has definitly been the highlight of my summer. I just about lost my mind with all the dirt. I had to give the kids a bath everytime they stepped foot outside. And they asked to go out all day. Putting the sod in was hard work but I would lay it again knowing I was done with the dirt.
Dave's rotations are getting a little better. Either that or I am coping better. He had actually really lucked out on his surgery rotation. Last week he only worked like 35 hours. He talked to another resident who averaged 120 hours on that rotation. I am trying to be more positive about him being gone.
We went to bear lake over labor day. The kids had fun. Dave was on call so he couldnt go. I thought I would send some more pictures of our house since I have decorated and we got our grass. And last, we just found out that we are going to have another baby. So the only way you will know about that is if you have made it all the way to the end of my novel. And that is what is going on in our little neck of that woods here in Chubbuck Idaho.
I love hearing about everyone. I am serious that we need to find a meeting place somewhere and have a girls night. I would be there in a heartbeat.
Love ya Amy
Oh ya the picture of Paige was of her coming out of my bathroom saying "Mommy Paint" and she was so proud of herself until Dave and I said "PAIGE" and then we couldnt help but laugh our heads off because she looked so funny. I think she was embarassed so she started to cry. That is mascara by the way.

11 comments:

Shelly said...

First off Congratulations! I'm really excited for you. Hopefully the pregnancy is going well. I love your house. It is so cute!
Shelly

Joni said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!How far along are you? you look great and your house looks way cute! Paige is so cute! Don't you love those funny little moments? They make for great scrapbooks! talk with you later
Joni

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yeah!! Congratualtions-I was wondering when you would "announce"!!! When are you due? It's so fun to see you and your kids. Your house is darling-so fun!!! We miss you guys a lot!

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations from Michigan, too! I am so excited for you guys. I loved the picture with the mascara too. Your house is so cute and you guys all look great. I hope you are feeling well.
-Ann

The Mathews Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!! So when are you due?? I guess you'll be pregnant in Hawaii, but hopefully you'll do at least as good as Karie did ;) I'm so excited for you.

I have SUPER funny pics of Dillon with mascara all over his face when he was about Paige's age. The funniest thing to me is the look on your face - like "this is going to make the coolest picture!"

I totally love your house and congrats on getting the grass. I never realized how much I adore grass. I don't think I'll ever take it for granted again! Mowing the lawn is better than pulling weeds out of rocks for sure.

I'm all for the getting together for a girl's night idea. Name the place and time and I don't care if I'm in labor - I"M THERE!!!

AnnMarie said...

I know what you mean about the grass. That was what we did one of our first weekends here. Put down sod. The backyard was scarry, REALLY. Weeds with stickers and I swear the people before used the backyard as a personal dump site. The boys would bring in the nastiest things from outside (rusted railroad spikes, fish nets, underwear, so gross). They called it "treasure hunting."

I love Bear Lake. I have an Aunt and Uncle that live in Garden City just a short walk from the beach. Although, they said the water was really low so that means LOTS of beach. Loved going there as a kid and collecting seashells, so much fun!

AnnMarie said...

Oh yes, congratulations on the baby news! Horray. Do you have a due date?

banks said...

Ditto everyone. I am so excited for you. It funny I asked Cristy when she was out here, if you guys were thinking of having another baby. Maybe you were even pregnant then. How for along are you? I also love your house. It is so nice having a nice new house. I am glad things are going well. Love Kami

Adam Jensen said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Post the details! Your house is beautiful and I am happy for your grass. Your kids are hilarious and so big! Can't wait to hear when you are due...
love, Rachel

Maggie said...

Your house is so cute. Do you just love having a basement? I wish they were more popular out here. I love the way you have decorated. Especially you paint color. Good luck with the baby.

Brizzee said...

hey guys,
thanks for the input. i am only like six weeks pregnant. i haven't told anyone but my three sisters and you guys. well and kamis brother knows because he and christy are joint at the hip. it looks like kami and i might be distantly related in the near future. i am due around may. i feel wonderful. i havent been sick at all well accept one day i had the flu and i was so scared it was the pregnancy but no. i have no time to be sick. but it is going great.
amy